[streaming] Re: Video conference chat tool planned

Marc Manthey marc at let.de
Sun Apr 24 13:12:05 CEST 2005

On 22. Apr 2005, at 17:27 Uhr, Larry Kelly wrote:
> www.accessgrid.org

hi larry  ,

thanks for  pointing me to that , yes its  a good  way to start,
its a bit  too much but the source is  available ,so
i will have a closer look on that.;-)

thanks

http://www-unix.mcs.anl.gov/fl/research/accessgrid/software/releases/
2.3/macosx.html

marc

--
"I could give you reasons to kill a 100 people a day, but we are
grown-up, so let's have the lawyers do it for us."

Marc Manthey
D - 50672 Cologne
West Germany
office: 0049.221.355.80.32