[streaming] Re: Spam: streaming to a nokia phone

Cavalera Claudio Claudio.Cavalera at icn.siemens.it
Fri Apr 29 09:40:41 CEST 2005

Hello Torben,
I think in advanced network settings of realplayer on Nokia 6630 you can
adjust bandwidths for GPRS/EGPRS/UMTS, therefore changing the SDP should
be unnecessary.
I would try with less fps, around 7 or so.
Are you able to play that stream with realone player or VLC on a PC?
Also ethereal could help debug the rtp stream.
Which is your source?
Please let me know if you succeed! :-)

Best Regards,
Claudio