[streaming] Re: how do you display the shoutcast title info?

list at scttransport.dk list at scttransport.dk
Sat Jul 2 15:53:12 CEST 2005

Hi james

I mainly listen to radio station Music 1. For me the title fo the song the
"now playing" field is always displayed at the bottom of the vlc player
(wxwindows interface)

The problem is most likely that the skin u are using don't show the now
playing field, I believe the default skins2 skin don't show it.

So try to change to another skin or try the wxwin interface and see if its
then displayed, if it is, it's a problem with the skin.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers

Jonas Larsen

  _____