[streaming] Re: AXIS connection and VLC

adrian hornsby adrian_hornsby at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 13:10:59 CEST 2005

To connect to AXIS camera directly with VLC,

http://yourCameraIP/mjpg/1/video.mjpg

the "1" can change, depending on the number of axis
camera you have on this address but it is usually one.

if you have axis mpeg2 camera :
http://yourCameraIP/mpeg2/video.mpeg

Ib the Case of the CGI script, axis camera can
redirect some pictures to a webserver using cgi, so
the IP of the address you gave is not necesarry the
one of the camera.

Hornsby Adrian

This is all around .....
http://hornsby.freezee.org