[streaming] Re: Multiple tv channels

Jonas A. Larsen jonas at vrt.dk
Thu Sep 1 15:21:48 CEST 2005

Hi, From dvb sources in general it is possible to stream all the channels on
the same transponder, that can vary form 2-4 to 8-12 channels. Depending on
what you are receiving. If you search the mailing list of forums you should
find out how, also you should probably read up on the concept of DVB and
transponders.

Regards

Jonas Larsen

  _____