[streaming] Re: multiple camera to SERVER to multiple client?

Halley, Edward D. edward.halley at pw.utc.com
Fri Sep 9 15:10:58 CEST 2005

Agreed, from the appearance of all the docs.  Thanks for clarifying
WHAT about it is aged and deprecated.

> You should use VLC.
> I suggest you have a look at the http stream output module as
> it can do
> https and so secure your stream.

I'll look at it, but please note that authentication and privatization
are two distinct security issues;  I need authentication (against our
LDAP server), and https is principally for privatization.