[streaming] RTSP streaming to Nokia N77 mobile phone

Eric Sellin eric at rxl1.com
Sun Sep 16 02:34:31 CEST 2007

> Are you sure the NAT is not garbling the server_port numbers?

Well well well... After hacking OpenRTCP() in modules/stream_out/rtcp.c
so that the CNAME field (of whatever RTCP message is sent first)
contains my external IP address (rather than my private IP address), I
can get video playback on a Sony-Ericsson W880i phone, but no sound. On
a Nokia N77, there's nothing at all, no video, no sound. Still, that's
what I call progress.

If anyone knows why the sound is missing on SE, or why nothing goes
through on Nokia, I'll be happy to hear from you.

Cheers,
Eric.