[streaming] MiniSAPserver port to Solaris 10

Saso Kiselkov skiselkov at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 13:25:10 CET 2009

Hi all,

I've created a port of minisapserver-0.3.6 to Solaris 10 (patch file
attached). I've tested it quickly (on a sparc-sun-solaris2.10 system)
and it appears to be functional. Unfortunatelly, since I lack detailed
knowledge of autoconf/automake I'd like to ask somebody more skilled on
this mailing list to do the build configuration changes. What's needed
for a proper build on Solaris is:

 - add an AC_CHECK_HEADERS for "sys/sockio.h" (for the Solaris
definition of SIOCGIFADDR)
 - add an AC_CHECK_FUNCTIONS for the "daemon" function (to activate the
workaround code in sapserver.cpp on SYSV)
 - add the linker flags "-lsocket -lrt -lnsl"

I'll happily test any changes.

Cheers
--
Saso