[Translators] Forward of moderated message

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Tue Oct 28 00:54:32 CET 2008

Hello,

> > I present your attention Ukrainian language file for VLC Media Player 0.8.6 (zipped in attache).
> > In the near time translation will be ready and for the new version of the program - VLC media player 0.9.3.
>
> The O.8.6 branch is no longer maintained so there is no point doing the
> translation for it. Hopefully you'll be able to reuse the majority of
> the translations for 0.9.4.
> Also please send us the .po files, we can't regenerate and update the
> translation from the .mo

I was a bit pessimistic and it's possible to recreate the po from the
mo. And a lot of the translations were still good for 0.9.5 so i
commited it yesterday.

If you want to complete the translation for 0.9.x, it'll be easier to
start from
http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=blob;f=po/uk.po;hb=0.9-bugfix

Also Oleksiy Petrov <lexxai at gmail.com> has proposed his help

Regards,