[Translators] Forward of moderated message

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Wed Oct 29 23:07:10 CET 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 08 at 04:46 -0700, Dupont Lajoie wrote:
> sorry for bothering the list with my stuff.
The list is there exactly for that. So there is no problem.

> I tried to use the TRAC web interface (I thought I was aware of how to do that :-<)
> but failed and had to send the patch to the list.

Trac is a way to submit patch but we're likely to miss them in trac than
in the ml

> What I propose:
> 1/ I will redo the patch - Splitted in several parts has you requested.
> 2/ I will include the full fr.po file. It has been done with a git checkout last week (git clone http://repo.or.cz/r/vlc.git
> ). I have'nt checked if its master or 0.9-bugfix.
by default it's master. So you need "git branch 0.9-bugfix
origin/0.9-bugfix" and "git checkout 0.9-bugfix"

> 5/ This will be done next week as I'm abroad (in UK) and everything is on a PC at home :-|
If near Bristol, give me a ring. We'l lhave a pint of ale

--
Xtophe