[Translators] Translation for VLC 1.0.0

Wei Mingzhi whistler at openoffice.org
Wed Apr 1 16:05:54 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have downloaded the po file, however I see that it's already being
translated by Yoyo <admin at wisestudio dot org>.

Not sure if I could still help with completing the translation, I have
asked him if he's going to translate the 1.0.0 version but haven't
received any reply yet :)

Regards,
Wei Mingzhi