[Translators] New POT file for VLC

M. T. hippie_1968 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:16:11 CEST 2009

Hi to all VLC-translators!

I'll start the polish translation in the next days.
The polish NSIS-installer is translated, so you can use the current .nsh file from the 0.9.9 installer.
But I see that the german installer file is still old in git.
Please take the german .nsh file from the current branch-0.9.9 - This is the corrected one
(Thanks to Felix - he corrected it but is still NOT in git!)
I will use the polish file from the current git.
The polish QT file should be already translated, found at: people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/
But where can I find this file in the git?

Thanks
Michał T.