[Translators] Pashto translation of VLC Player

Zabeeh Khan zabeehkhan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 07:33:46 CEST 2009

Hello,

My translation of the VLC .po file has reached to 21% and I think most
of the commonly used UI strings are translated.

I have uploaded the file here: http://files.pathanisation.com/vlc-ps.po

I hope it will be included and activated in the coming release. I
would contribute more to fully translate it whenever I find some more
free time.

Thanks,

Zabeeh Khan

Blog: http://zabeehkhan.blogspot.com