[Translators] Help to translate the VLC Skin Editor

Daniel Dreibrodt daniel.dreibrodt at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 3 09:14:18 CET 2009

Thanks for your effort. But at least on my system there seem to be
problems with the letters с and Н, there are displayed correctly when I
open the language file, but in the program there are then the symbols
for unsupported characters when these letters come up.

I don't know whether its a problem with my system, but the font normally
is capable of displaying these. For now I replaced the characters with
the latin equivaltens c and H, as I can make out no difference between
the shapes. Then the language file works for me.

Thanks again, Daniel

Andrey Wolk (02.02.2009 22:50 GMT+1):