[Translators] Translations for VLC 1.0.0

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Mon Jun 8 01:22:24 CEST 2009

Hello,

On Sun, Jun 07, 09 at 22:28 +0200, Marián Hikaník wrote:
> thank you for your information. I can translate few of latest strings for VLC. But I need two informations:
> - the latest language file can be still downloaded from: http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=tree;f=po   ?

It's better to use the ones in
http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc.git;a=tree;f=po;hb=1.0-bugfix

Because there are some difference in the strings between master and
1.0-bugfix.

> - where I can download the third release candidate of VLC? The testing of translation could be useful, because I don´t know at this time, in which context are used strings "Wet" or "Dry".

http://downloads.videolan.org/pub/testing/vlc-1.0.0-rc3/ has binaries
for win and mac. c_korn's PPA has a package for ubuntu

--
Xtophe