[Translators] I'm back for translating to Japanese language

Fumio Nakayama fumio.n6a at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 18:22:25 CET 2009

Hello all,

I'm Fumio Nakayama who had done the first translation of vlc for Japanese
language around 2002.
I'm sorry that I left from this project. But I'm back for translating to
Japanese language.
Now I'm reviewing the latest ja.po and checking them on linux box.
I'll finish the review and checks by the end of December.
If I finished, I'll send the latest ja.po again.
If you have any questions and/or comments regarding Japanese translation,
please let me know.

My old email address was not valid anymore. This email address is new one.

thanks,
Fumio Nakayama