[Translators] VLMC - Czech translation - corrected

Mailo development at rooland.cz
Thu Apr 8 00:11:54 CEST 2010

Hi there,
i've corrected czech translation. There was few typos and one translation
from the slovak ( one of the first patches was based on slovak
translation).

BTW:
1) There are few places, which seems not be translatable. Is even the time
when should be reported to here? Maybe it's caused by my outdated
translation, but ...
2) ... When i try to update translations (make lupdate), then in translation
file disappear the lines with location tag from my translation file. Does
somebody have some hint?
(Ubutnu KK, cmake 2.6.4-1ubuntu2, GNU Make 3.81-6)

3) Tonight i've first time compiled and runned vlmc and even in this
development state, it is the program i am looking for few months already.
Nice
(http://www.webupd8.org/2010/01/how-to-compile-vlc-and-vlmc-from-git-in.html
this
article helped me a lot due the compilation time)

--
Mailo Světel