[Translators] Update for Slovak translation of VLC 1.1.0

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Wed Apr 14 01:28:03 CEST 2010

Hello,

On Sat, Apr 10, 10 at 13:26 +0200, Marián Hikaník wrote:
> I prepared the updated language file for Slovak translation of VLC 1.1.0. I translated all new strings and checked/corrected the pretranslated strings. You can download the new language file on www.mojepreklady.net/download/po-sk.zip

Merged. Thanks.

> But I can not check translation direct in the newest nightly-build of VLC (trunk version from 10.04.2010), because many strings are not translated into Slovak. You can see it on the screenshot, that was made from simple interface in the settings-menu. The screenshot is uploaded on www.mojepreklady.net/download/vlc-110-screenshot.png
> The dialogs in English are marked with a red box, the dialogs in Slovak language are marked with a green box. This problem can you see on more places in the program-interface, this is only one example.

Yes it was because some of the new files haven't been added. It is fixed
now.

> I looked for the untranslated strings directly in the .po file (using Notepad++). I found some texts, but they are marked as fuzzy (so, they are not displayed in Poedit) and contain incorrect translations. Could you please check, what is wrong in this case? Because somewhere is probably an error...

"fuzzy" strings are strings where the computer tried to make a guess.
Sometimes it's not too bad and you just have to correct a little.
Sometimes it's completly incorrect (or quite funny) and it's best to
delete them. "fuzzy" strings are not displayed in VLC.
In my poEdit, "fuzzy" strings are in yellow. You can use the button with
a cloud icon to mark/un-mark a translation as fuzzy.

> BTW (only for checking-purposes): My .po file for VLC 1.1.0 contains 5012 strings. It´s OK?

Looks good. But an extra ~100 have been added since then.

--
Xtophe