[Translators] Translations for VLC media player 1.1.0

Fumio Nakayama fumio.n6a at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:03:30 CEST 2010

Hi Christophe,

Thank you for fixing some bugs and adding new texts.
I tried the test again using vlc-1.1.0-pre2-20100414-0202-win32.exe and the latest .po file.
But there are some problems on the localization.
Please download the following zip file and see the screen captures.
http://www.n6a.net/vlc/1.1.0-pre1/L10N-for-Japanese2.zip

regards,
Fumio Nakayama