[Translators] testing newest translation

Mailo development at rooland.cz
Sat Apr 17 14:58:47 CEST 2010

Hi mihkel,
i am compiling vlc and vlmc by myself. It's quiete faster than waiting
for next night build.

http://www.webupd8.org/2010/01/how-to-compile-vlc-and-vlmc-from-git-in.html
This article helped me a lot. If you follow exactly guide on that
page, then only thing you do for seeing your translations in action is
type make