[Translators] Help for spanish (es) translation

pico.dev pico.dev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 19:32:26 CET 2010

Hi!

I would like to contribute and help with the spanish (es) translation. I
use VLC habitually and I see that the translation of this language is
not complete, I would like to update and try to complete the translation
returning something to this application.

I have been trying to contact with Antonio Javier Varela, the mantainer
listed in http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/ for this language, by
email and coordinate with him but I have not received a reply in two
weeks.

Any suggestions? Is this language mantained actively by other
collaborator? Could I start to update and complete the translation if
there is not any other working in this language?

Waiting for a response and thanks for your attention,
pico.dev