[Translators] VLC 1.0.5

Wei Mingzhi whistler_wmz at users.sf.net
Sat Jan 30 06:59:54 CET 2010

Hi,

Here's an update for Simplified Chinese translation made by Dean Lee
<xslidian at gmail.com>. All the strings are translated.

As I'm not likely to have plenty of the time in near future and he
also would like to become the new maintainer for the translation,
please add him into the mailing list so that he can receive further
notices and submit translations, as well as make the change of the
translation maintainer list at the web page.

Regards,
Wei Mingzhi