[Translators] Error in all translations of VLC 1.1.2?

Thomas De Rocker thomasderocker at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 21:13:08 CEST 2010

I tested my own .mo file from the latest translation, and it works perfect! VLC seems to use the wrong (older) .mo files.

This is the link to the latest Dutch .po and .mo file:
http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0BxDNGmSKzQGkZTUwZGU1MmUtZGYzMi00MzJiLWI2ZTgtMjgxYWNiYWRkY2Fj&hl=nl

Can someone see if the files in GIT are up to date?

Thanks in advance

Thomas