[Translators] VLC win32 installation german language file

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne.videolan at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 5 00:14:22 CEST 2010

Hey Mario,

your translation was just committed to the 1.1 repository with a couple of changes by me as we need to ensure that VLC's brand "VLC media player" stays the same in every locale.

Same for your and Michał's translation of VLC's interfaces. Both updates will be part of the forthcoming nightly build and VLC 1.1. However, they didn't make into the RC2 (released tomorrow ?) as the revision was tagged to early.

Thanks a lot to both of your for work!

Best regards,

Felix