[Translators] Update for Slovak translation of VLC 1.1.0

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Sat Jun 19 13:08:04 CEST 2010

Hello Christophe,
thank you for your informations about the new version of VLC. I redownloaded the file for Slovak translation from http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc/vlc-1.1.git;a=tree;f=po and updated it. Please download the new translated file from www.mojepreklady.net/download/Slovak-translation-for-vlc.zip and merge it.
Thank you in advance.

Unfortunately - I can not test this translation directly with the latest nightly build of VLC, because the site for download of nightly builds is not reachable at this moment. Howewer, I don´t expect any problems with this translation, because by my last checking was everything OK. But: if you can, please check after merging of latest po-file for Slovak language, if all texts in Settings section of VLC are really translated, after activation of Slovak translation. We had some problem with the loading of translated texts in the past, if you can remember.

Thank you for your collaboration. Best regards,

--
Marián Hikaník