[Translators] VLC 1.1.0 RC

Cristian Secară orice at secarica.ro
Fri May 28 20:11:24 CEST 2010

On Fri, 28 May 2010 17:52:37 +0200, Christophe Mutricy wrote:

> No.
>
> At
> http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc/vlc-1.1.git;a=blob;f=po/vlc.pot

Ok, but can you indicate a more simple page from where I can download
the .pot file with right-click -> save as ?

The address you mentioned has the file somehow embedded in the html and
the browser gets locked (both Opera and Firefox), in that it seems the
page loads forever, the CPU speedstep goes to maxim (both speed and
heat) and I have to kill the session.

I know I can take the .pot file from a nightly trunk archive, but the
last time I have done this way, Rémi Denis-Courmont complained about
rewraping of the original English text.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară