[Translators] Update for Slovak translation of VLMC

Marián Hikaník podnety at mojepreklady.net
Mon Nov 22 20:57:14 CET 2010

Hello,
I made an update for SK translation of VLMC. All the new texts are
translated now and the changes were commited Git. The patch file is in
the attachment.

Please check my commit (I used Windows 7 for the first time to this
purpose, so something could be wrong). If is commit not good, please
inform me about it. But if everything is OK, you can merge the commit,
of course.

Thank you for your collaboration. Best regards,

--
Marián Hikaník