[Translators] Change of coordinator for the Greek language

Simos Xenitellis simos.lists at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:47:01 CEST 2010

Dear All,

I am currently the coordinator for the Greek translation of VLC,
http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/

I would like to pass the coordination for the Greek language to
Manolis Stefanis, mstefanis at hotmail dot com
Could you please update the I18n page accordingly?

The Greek VLC translation has been left back during the last several years.
Manolis stepped up and is nearing the completion of the translation.
It is quite exciting to have the chance to see VLC finally fully
translated in Greek.

Thanks,
Simos - http://simos.info/blog/