[Translators] Use Launchpad for our german translation of vlc?

Yaron Shahrabani sh.yaron at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 08:02:35 CET 2011

Can you please add the Hebrew translation to the German Launchpad project
as well?

I also need the permissions set to restrictive and allow only the Launchpad
Hebrew translators to maintain the translation.

Is that possible? (Don't want to create another project for that)
Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>