[Translators] [vlc-devel] 1.1.6

Fumio Nakayama fumio.n6a at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 10:28:02 CET 2011

Hello,

Are there any difference on vlc.pot between 1.1.5 and 1.1.6?
I checked the following URL. But I couldn't find any new string.
http://git.videolan.org/gitweb.cgi?p=vlc/vlc-1.1.git;a=tree;f=po

If there is any difference, please let me know.
I'd like to translate the latest string.

thanks and regards,
Fumio