[Translators] Translate vlmc in turkish

Serdar Dalgıç serdar at pardus.org.tr
Wed Jul 20 22:45:05 CEST 2011

On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:37:24 +0200
Sadetdin EYILI <sad.eyili at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,

Hi / Merhaba Sadetdin;

> How can I translate vlmc in turkish?

clone the sourcecode as stated in
http://trac.videolan.org/vlmc/wiki/Downloads#Gettingthesource

When you have cloned, you will find ts/vlmc_tr_TR.ts file a.k.a.
vlmc_tr_TR.ts file under ts directory. You should translate through
this file and you can send a patch to this list. (I don't know whether
anyone is responsible for Turkish translations, I haven't seen any
translator here: http://trac.videolan.org/vlmc/wiki/Translations )

> I'm not very good in english, so can I have the french and english
> translation ?

The translation is from English to Turkish, but you can take a look at
ts/vlmc_fr_FR.ts file for French translations.

Feel free to contact with me in Turkish if you have any personal
questions :)

İyi akşamlar, good night.

--
Serdar Dalgıç <serdar at pardus.org.tr>