[Translators] Translations for VLC 1.2.0

Fumio Nakayama fumio.n6a at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 05:09:37 CEST 2011

I've temporary updated Japanese translation for vlc-1.2.0, please commit it.
http://www.n6a.net/vlc/1.2.0-pre/ja.po

But I found some difference between the po file and binary.
I used the following nightly build for checking my translation.
http://nightlies.videolan.org/build/win32/branch-20111028-0202/vlc-1.1.12-win32.exe
ex. The string of following menu on the main window is not in po file.
So, I can't see the menu in Japanese.
"Media" -> "Recent Media"

Should I use other nightly build for checking the translation?
Or, the po file you suggested to download is old?
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc.git;a=tree;f=po;hb=HEAD

best regards,
Fumio Nakayama