[Translators] [vlc-devel] Kurdish Language

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Mon Apr 30 18:59:10 CEST 2012

Hello!

On 28.04.2012 16:18, Soran Suleiman wrote:
> Kindly, I would like to start the localization of Kurdish Language
> (Sorani) as a new language. Thanks in advance.

To me, it seems there already is a partial Sorani translation.
You might want to take a look at:

http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-2.0.git;a=blob;f=po/ckb.po;hb=HEAD

We appreciate your offer to help very much. But to avoid work being done
twice, please contact the current (/maybe wishing to retire??)
maintaner. You find the (hopefully still valid) email address in the
file linked above.

Best case would be you both can work together and only have half of the
work. Another possible case is:
Getting an answer may take some time.

CCed to the translators list.

Regards