[Translators] Translators Digest, Vol 51, Issue 1

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Mon Dec 3 23:03:29 CET 2012

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the heads up, all the lastest for gd are now on Transifex,
including Android, so please grab from there. There's a small problem
with Android as it only gives me 3 plurals; we need ONE, TWO, FEW, OTHER
but it doesn't give me FEW. I've added them but I think they get
stripped out during upload or something.

Could you also grab Fulah (ff) from Transifex and remind the developers
to add a menu item for "Fulah" under Tools > Options > Languages? It was
at a sufficiently high % last time and got missed out, I think Ibrahima
is on his third dose of anti-depressents by now ;)

Cheers

Michael

02/12/2012 11:00, sgrìobh translators-request at videolan.org: