[Translators] Updated sv.po, inconsistency in error message.

Daniel Nylander po at danielnylander.se
Thu Feb 16 22:23:00 CET 2012

lör 2012-01-28 klockan 18:28 +0000 skrev Daniel F:
> Hi!
>
> I was informed, on the IRC chat, that as i am not subscribed to the
> mailing list, i should tell you to include me in the CC when answering
> to this.
>
> I'm not very into these kinds of technical things, i'm not a
> programmer or software developer. However i did come across an error
> message when using VLC in swedish that i felt i could help out with. I
> entered the IRC channel and was informed about how to do this. Here is
> my explanation, and i've included my updated "sv.po". I hope this can
> be of use!

Hi Daniel,

I will deal with this since I'm the main Swedish translator for VLC.
You are talking about changing the translation to better match the
reason for the error, not the way the translation should match the
original English string. It's better to file a bug report on the English
string rather than a translation bug/error.

Regards,
Daniel