[Translators] translation

Trombitás Péter trombipeti at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 07:19:53 CET 2012

Hello Mihály

There's another project you can help translate -  the VideoLan Movie
Creator. It's still in development, so it would be very awesome to
have it translated as it's being developed - this means that there are
new strings to translate rather often. I have made a translation
already, but I'm sure you can help and correct my version. Contac me
in private if you'd like to contribute.

Regards

Trombitás Péter