[Translators] VLC 1.2 .po file

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Thu Jan 5 23:38:11 CET 2012

On Thu, Jan 05, 12 at 22:34 +0530, Akhilesh Bhangepatil wrote:
> First of all wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year. Secondly, I
> understand the VLC 1.2 is about to be released. So why are we still working
> on the .po file of current version and not the new/upcoming version? I have
> been working on translation of Marathi (Indian Language) and also I wanted
> to know the procedure to submit the .po file after all the translation is
> done.

The mr.po I made for you in November was already a 1.2 po file. There
have been some small modifications though.

To submit the file, the best way is to put it online on your server, uni
server, dropbox, google doc, .... and send the link to this
mailing-list.

Alternatively, you can e-mail the file.

Regards,

--