[Translators] Updated sv.po, inconsistency in error message.

Daniel F daniel__ferreira at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 28 19:28:18 CET 2012

Hi!

I was informed, on the IRC chat, that as i am not subscribed to the
 mailing list, i should tell you to include me in the CC when answering
to this.

I'm not very into these kinds of technical things, i'm not a programmer or software developer. However i did come across an error message when using VLC in swedish that i felt i could help out with. I entered the IRC channel and was informed about how to do this. Here is my explanation, and i've included my updated "sv.po". I hope this can be of use!

[Error popup i got when trying to play a .mid file in VLC without the proper requirements, running VLC in Swedish] MIDI synthesis not set up:A sound font file (.SF2) is required for MIDI synthesis.Please install a sound font and configure it from the VLC preferences (Codecs / Audio / FluidSynth). Ingen lämplig avkodningsmodul:VLC saknar stöd för ljud- eller videoformatet "MIDI". Tyvärr finns det inget sätt för dig att rätta till detta. [Translation of the Swedish part of the error message] No suitable decoder module:VLC does not support the sound or videoformat "MIDI". Unfortunately, there is no way for you to fix this. [The way i would translate this is more like this] MIDI-stöd inte installerat:För att kunna spela upp MIDI behöver du en SoundFont (.SF2)-fil.Installera en SoundFont och konfigurera den i inställningarna i VLC (Inmatning/Kodekar / Ljudkodekar / FluidSynth).  [Also, both in the Swedish and English
error messages, there is no mention about the fact that you need to
change view from "Simple" to "All" to get to the menu where you find
FluidSynth] [I hope this can be of use for the developers. Thank you for doing this great media player, i use it all the time!]

Best regards,
Daniel