[Translators] Request for creating a branch for Bengali(India) code- bn_IN in VLC and VLC - trans localization | Transifex

Biraj Karmakar biraj at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jul 3 21:13:01 CEST 2012

I love to do translating.So I am a translator of Mozilla ThunderBird.I
am also translating in transifex.com in two projects
Fedoraproject.org,Transifex.

I want to create a branch for Bengali(India) code- bn_IN in VLC and
VLC - trans localization | Transifex.I have already sent two
request.Please accept me as a translator.

Mainly bn.po's pronunciation and our original pronunciation is different.

--
Thank You and Warm Regrads
Biraj Karmakar https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Biraj