[Translators] vlc for android on transifex, too

Gonçalo Cordeiro gzcordeiro at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 17:30:31 CEST 2012

Hello,

As Christoph has said, the <item quantity="other"> formula is the one
used for -ja- langcode.

The rules used for plural handling are described in the CLDR
Specifications‎ [1] & [2].

If you use PO based tools, you could give a try to android2po [3]; this
is what I'm using for converting from XML to PO and back.

Unfortunately, it seems that the plural formula is not handled well, so
you will need to initialize first the POT template created by android2po
(msginit -l ja -i template.pot -o ja.po).

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Gonçalo

[1] http://cldr.unicode.org/index/cldr-spec/plural-rules