[Translators] 2.0.2 - No Gaelic

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Mon Jul 9 00:36:22 CEST 2012

Well, I first found out that there's a cutoff, below which languages
don't get added to the menu. People are vague as to the % but it seems
20% ish is good enough. We were at 35% although someone had forgotten to
pull the latest from Transifex, so we're only at 24% in 2.0.2

Beyond that... it seems we were just "forgotten" as in, the new .mo
files were added but no one added them to the language dropdown under
Tools > Options. I'm not a happy bunny. Various workarounds were
suggested, none work, bar copying the .mo file over another locale but
apart from being cumbersome, it also only works on a PC. No idea on how
to work around that on a Mac.

I'm told that we'll have to wait for .0.3 because "it involves a code
change". No idea as to the estimated arrival date.

<sigh>

Michael

07/07/2012 16:54, sgrìobh Ludovic Fauvet: