[Translators] polish update for VLC - iOS (MobileVLC)

Felix Paul Kühne fkuehne at videolan.org
Mon Jul 9 01:04:00 CEST 2012

Hi Michi,

On Sunday, 8. July 2012 at 20:20, M. T. wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have translated the two language files of the iOS version into polish
> This changes were found on the git:
> http://git.videolan.org/?p=MobileVLC.git;a=commitdiff;h=fa428a5812dd9f156b5facde646bcd029c52b148
>
> Please update this two files into the MobileVLC.git:
>
> http://www.alice-dsl.net/k_t/pl_Localizable.strings
>
> http://www.alice-dsl.net/k_t/pl_Root.strings
>

> @Felix: is this iOS-version translatable? And are there more files to translate?

Thanks for your work. The iOS version is far from being finished or even subject to redistribution. At present, there are no public plans about this at all.

As soon as translations are needed for this port, I'll do a formal announcement on the translators mailing list. The German stuff in this repository was mostly done to have something to play with. However, I'll merge your work to do further tests.

Best regards,

Felix

--
VideoLAN