[Translators] Transifex

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Tue Mar 13 00:38:55 CET 2012

Hello!

Am 12.03.2012 17:14, schrieb Oleksandr Natalenko:
> Is Transifex VLC account official? Will the translations from Transifex
> be merged into mainline automatically? Should we use Transifex?

If you are referring to this:
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/vlc-trans/

Yaron put vlc on transifex, since I failed putting it on launchpad.
It is not official, you don't have to use it, and most important:
It will _not_ be merged in the official vlc git automatically.

However, you are welcome to join us. If nothing breaks, then at least
the strings to translate will be updated daily. So, if you have 100%
translated in transifex, you are up to date.

Regards

Christoph