[Translators] VLC 2.0.1 - French translation update

Eric Lassauge lassauge at users.sf.net
Fri Mar 23 18:44:38 CET 2012

I updated the French translation for 2.0.0 (recently but apparently
too late for the official version :-> ) and 2.0.1. They are available
here:
     http://rpmfarm.free.fr/src/Patches/VLC/vlc-2.0.0-fr.po
     http://rpmfarm.free.fr/src/Patches/VLC/vlc-2.0.1-fr.po

I also updated the French translation for the current git version (as
of 22/03/12) :
     http://rpmfarm.free.fr/src/Patches/VLC/vlc-2.1.0-git-fr.po

Question: do you have a particular tool for managing 2 parallel translations?
In my case I have to copy/paste manually from the 2.0.1 to the git version...

BTW my additional "tool" for adding the translation entries for the
html files is available here:
     http://rpmfarm.free.fr/src/Patches/VLC/update_po_for_html.sh

Some patches are ongoing on 2.0.1 mainly for translations (missing
gettext calls or missing files in POTFILE.in). It is available here:
http://rpmfarm.free.fr/src/Patches/VLC/vlc-2.0.1-patch
Warning: this patch contains some other stuff to be able to
compile/install for my particular environment, but it may be useful
for someone else :->

     Cheers,
--
         Eric Lassauge <lassauge at users.sf.net>