[Translators] Where is .pro or .ts file?

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Sat May 19 11:57:27 CEST 2012

Hello!

On 19.05.2012 11:36, Stian Jørgensrud wrote:
> I cannot find any file to translate, not a .pro or a .ts file. However I
> think I am might not in the right directory...

The git repo contains a folder "ts" with several ts files:

http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlmc.git;a=tree;f=ts;hb=HEAD

For reference:
http://trac.videolan.org/vlmc/wiki/Translations

> The only vlmc directory I have found is: /usr/share/doc/vlmc. This
> directory does only include the text files "Copyright, authors, install,
> readme..." and the .gz folders "changelog, copying and news".
> Pleas help me out here! Thinking about translating into Norwegian.

The vlc translators page shows two norwegian translations
Norwegian Bokmål
Norwegian Nynorsk
Maybe you want to contact one of this authors.

If you prefer, you can have a look at the transifex project here
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/vlc-trans/
It should at least provide a simple way for creating a correctly named
norwegian template (and you can use that locally later on)

Feel free to mail again if anything is missing.

Christoph