[Translators] Scots Gaelic

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Tue May 22 16:29:56 CEST 2012

Hello!

On 22.05.2012 13:52, Michael Bauer wrote:
> Ok, proofreading done, fortunately I've done a lot of this kind of thing
> before so there wasn't that much. Final po uploaded to
> http://www.akerbeltz.org/sealach/mini_vlc.zip

This version gives you a 19% translation of the curent vlc.

> If someone could commit that and let me know what else I should provide?
> The language name isn't in the po but it's "Gàidhlig" (gd)
>
> I dunno what the release cycle/process looks like but once that's
> released, I need some pointers about where to get the latest po for my
> locale so I can crack on.

What you need to do is get this file

http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-2.0.git;a=blob_plain;f=po/vlc.pot;hb=HEAD

and update your file with it. I don't know how poedit calls it ("update
from pot" or something similar).

I have done this on transifex (for I was too lazy to use poedit)
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/vlc-trans/language/gd/

but you will probably not need this.

If you provide up-to-date translations under your above link this could
be included in the next release.

Regards

Christoph