[Translators] Push ALL translations!

Michael Bauer fios at akerbeltz.org
Fri May 25 13:01:07 CEST 2012

Hi Christoph et al,

I think you pulled Scottish Gaelic (gd) before I did some last minute
updating, my bad. Or my crazy, since I suddenly felt like doing some at
2am >.<

The most recent version is on Transifex
(https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/vlc-trans/language/gd/) but just
in case the person pushing the translations might not have access to
that, I've also put it on http://www.akerbeltz.org/sealach/vlc_gd.po

Looking at my schedule, that's likely going to be the final version for
Gaelic for 2.0.2 but if I can manage to slip in some more translating, I
will update both locations for the deadline tonight-ish.

Thanks everyone!

Michael