[Translators] VLC for Android - Japanese

Thomas De Rocker thomasderocker at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 2 10:35:53 CEST 2012

Hello

It should be possible to download the Japanese file directly from this link (without logging in):

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/vlc-trans/resource/vlc-android/l/ja/download/for_use/

I've tested it with Audacity translations (which I'm also maintaining for Dutch).

The above link is taken directly from the window that appears when you click on the translation files (with the button "Translate now") > Download for use.

Regards

Thomas