[Translators] translation for VLC 2.0.4

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Thu Sep 13 22:44:53 CEST 2012

Hello!

On 13.09.2012 14:22, Fumio Nakayama wrote:
> I saw an email that announced VLC 2.0.4 will be planed.

I repeat this information:
The release of VLC 2.0.4 is coming soon, so please share your work.

> I have already uploaded latest Japanese translation to Transifex.
> But the translation status page
> (http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/vlcstat.php) shows Japanese
> translation has not been completed yet.

I did not update (Japanese) translation since 2.0.3. It's too much work
to update (all) the translations between the releases.

> Should I send the latest po file to this mailing list instead of
> uploading to Transifex?

For me, it is easier to grab the translation from transifex (less likely
to forget merging it), so you don't need to send any separate email.

> Or should I get the newest po file from git repository?

The po file (on transifex) has all messages required for 2.0.4.

I'll start updating the git repo with the 100% translations this weekend.

Best regards

Christoph