[Translators] String freeze for 2.1 and some news

Christoph Miebach christoph.miebach at web.de
Wed Jun 5 23:44:12 CEST 2013

Hello!

I might not be clear enough last time.

On 05.06.2013 17:38, Fumio Nakayama wrote:
> Could you merge it into latest tree?
>
> You can also get it from Transifex.

I will merge it directly from transifex. A valid use case is translate
locally with any tools you like and just use transifex as an upload service.

What I did for 2.1:
-take previous file from git
-overwrite this with translations from 2.0.7
-overwrite the result with translations from transifex for 2.0
-overwrite this with transifex 2.1 translations
(I did this one week ago)

For Japanese the git version only misses a single item
msgfmt -c -v po/ja.po
6045 translated messages, 1 untranslated message.

I'll update it before the next (pre-)release.

Regards

Christoph